skip to main | skip to sidebar

A Flower Fairy Garden

This is a journey through our Waldorf inspired homeschool. Right now my 4 year old is homeschooled and my 12 year old is in PS. There will also be accounts of our family adventures

Thursday, March 1, 2007


A wonderful time washing and hanging the silks out to dry.
Posted by julie at 4:21 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (8)
    • ▼  March (6)
      • Last week Ryan and I decided that it was time for ...
      • Tree of Life Workshop
      • Gnomes
      • A wonderful time washing and hanging the silks out...
      • Sage turns 12
      • This morning did not start off as I had hoped. I w...
    • ►  February (2)

About Me

julie
Connecticut
View my complete profile
 

Ready for a new day

Ready for a new day